Protecting your privacy is important to us. This policy explains how we collect, use and disclose the personal information you may provide while using this website. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information through the website. Any personal information you provide will be treated with care, and subject to this policy, will not be used or disclosed in ways to which you have not consented. Also, you may opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information, as explained in this policy.
- By using the website, you signify your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
- Non-Identifiable Information - Like many websites, fordshowparts.com automatically collects certain non-identifiable information from website users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the website, the Internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to the website, the operating system you are using, the sections of the website you visit, the website pages read and images viewed and the content you download from the website. This non-identifiable information is used for website and system administration purposes and to improve the website. We also may use non-identifiable information to initiate interactive, real-time discussions with users. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
- Tracking Information - We may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding the website’s user demographics, traffic patterns and purchases, and then provide those reports to advertisers and others. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. Fordshowparts.com also may link tracking information with personal information voluntarily provided by website users. Once such a link is made, all of the linked information is treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this policy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SPECIFICALLY PROVIDE
- Your Personal Information - During your use of the website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number or credit card information. This information is used to make communicating with you easier and to help you apply for access to certain special features of the website or to carry out transactions. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information; unfortunately, without providing the requested information, certain site features will not be accessible, and you will not be able to make any transactions through the site.
- Use of Your Personal Information - We may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and payments and to facilitate and enhance your use of the website.
We may develop a confidential customer profile for you, which will be used to provide the very best service to you.
- Emails from us - From time to time, we may send email or other communications containing information about us or other matters that we believe will interest you. At any time you may ask us to stop sending you email and other information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We respect your privacy and do not sell, rent or abuse the customer email list. Also, each email sent by us will tell you how to decline further emails.
- Children's Online Policy - We are committed to the preservation of online privacy for all of our website visitors, including children. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. We sell products intended for purchase by adults. If you make a purchase on our website, you are representing that you are an adult. If you are a child under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or legal guardian to assist you in using the website.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information - We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
(i) Disclosure to Service Providers - In order to process transactions, we must disclose some of your personal information to certain service providers, such as your credit card issuer, a third-party credit verification company, the product handler, the delivery service, and PCGCampbell. Before personal information is disclosed, the service provider will agree with us to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this policy. If you do not wish us to provide your personal information to those service providers, you may not use the website for transactions.
(ii) Disclosure to Affiliates - We may provide limited personal information to our affiliates. Before personal information is disclosed, the recipient organization will agree with us to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this policy. Recipient organizations may use your personal information to provide you with email or other information about their products and services and other matters.
(iii) Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure - We may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where we have reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to our legal counsel.
- Accessing Your Personal Information - You may request access to your personal information and information about our collection, use and disclosure of that information, by contacting email@example.com. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, entitlement to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and the ability to have it amended as is appropriate. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your personal information.
- Contests and Promotions - If contests or promotions are made available through the website, the applicable contest or promotion rules may include rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. To the extent that those specific rules conflict with this policy, the contest rules supersede this policy, regarding personal information collected in connection with the contest or promotion.
- Other Websites - The website may contain links to other websites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another website or Internet resource. We have no responsibility or liability for, or control over, those other sites or resources; or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
- Former Users - If you stop using the website or your permission to use the website is terminated, we may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this policy as amended from time to time. However, if you want us to stop sending you unsolicited email and other information, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Policy Changes - To accommodate changes on the website, changing technology and legal developments, we have the sole discretion to change this policy from time to time without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. New versions of this policy will be posted here. Our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this policy in effect at that time. Accordingly, when you use the website you should check the date of this policy and review any changes since the last version.
- Your Comments - If you have any comments or questions about this policy or your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.